buy cheap priligy uk Terms and Conditions
• We have a strict policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods
• You confirm that you are the named purchaser and at least 18 years of age, and understand that you will be committing an offence if you provide false information to us
• You confirm that you do not propose to misuse the Goods or to supply the Goods to anyone you believe (i) may be under 18 years of age, or (ii) may misuse the Goods
• We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may misuse them
• We reserve the right to refuse to sell or to limit the number of Goods sold to any person
• These chargers contain liquid Nitrous Oxide under great pressure. Any attempt to pierce the sealing cap of these chargers without the correct equipment could result in EXPLOSION INJURY & SERIOUS FREEZE BURNS
• EXPLOSION DANGER – Do Not Incinerate or Expose chargers To The Sun or Any Heat Source. Temperature Must Not Exceed 50C
• Do not dispose of full chargers. They may cause someone else an injury!
• DO NOT FLY with cream chargers! cream chargers is a pressurised gas cartridges and is not permitted to travel be on any aircraft.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Our cream chargers must only be used for the preparation of food
• Cream chargers contain a gas called Nitrous Oxide that can be abused in the same way that glue or solvents are. Inhalation of Nitrous Oxide carries a risk of serious health consequences. The risks of such misuse include narcosis, asphyxiation and potentially, death. In order to combat this we require that all customers purchasing our products confirm they are aware of the issues and will make every effort to prevent our products from being misused. Also, we issue this warning if we suspect that you intend to misuse our products we will refuse to sell any equipment to you. We will refuse to do business with you in the future and your account (name, addresses etc) will be blocked
Off-Shore – At this current time we will not be shipping to any customers outside of the UK.
We dispatch all orders within 24hours Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Please feel free to contact us if you would like to make other arrangements.
We aim to have your parcels delivered in 3-5 working days. However, arrangements for next working day delivery can be arranged if you contact us.
All items ordered with Next Working Day Delivery Service purchased before 5:00PM are sent same day through a UK courier service. Your courier will depend on the time of day you order. Items posted with couriers are sent Next Day delivery service (Mon-Fri). This insures that the package is tracked until you receive it. Please note that couriers do not deliver on Sat/Sun or Bank Holidays. Seller is not responsible for postal delays, but will work with you to track parcels.
The Dispatch & Delivery Process:
Once your order has been processed we will provide you with a unique tracking number that will enable you to track the status of your item or items.
Delivery Guide – PLEASE READ
• It is your responsibility to provide us with all correct address details. ILoveCatering will not be held responsible for incorrect address details given by you, the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address provided is correct.
• If you provide us with an incorrect address you will be charged an additional admin fee per consignment for re delivery of £10.
• Someone (anyone) must be at the given address to sign for the delivery between 8-30am and 6-30pm (for standard Next Day service). A signature is required as proof of delivery.
• If you choose to have your goods ‘left safe’ you CANNOT CLAIM COMPENSATION – therefore we strongly advise you NOT to request them left safe
We accept NO liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. Therefore if you share an address with other people please be aware that they may take possession of your goods.
If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
Privacy & Security
ILoveCatering NEVER store your card details. Personal information of yours is not provided to us, meaning we never see bank, personal or address information.
Websites are now the daily target of fraud and hacking. We take security and privacy extremely seriously. All payments are made via secure servers. No payment details are stored by us.
If you have any questions about security or privacy please mail us http://trunk.me.uk/new/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 : email@example.com
If recipient no longer needs the item it can be returned within 14 days. Recipient will need to pay return postage. You must notify us if the item is being returned prior to buyer posting item back, with the reason why it is being returned. We hold the right to refuse return. Item MUST be returned in original packaging and in the condition it left our warehouse. If we receive the item back and it’s not in the condition in which it left the warehouse, then you will not receive a refund and will be charged for the items to be posted.
Please contact us for a delivery address at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If item is broken or faulty please notify us within 7 days of receipt. Buyer will need to notify seller of return prior to posting item back. Seller will need to agree to return. We will contact the manufacturer with any questions and send a replacement item as needed. Buyer will need to pay return postage, but we will cover the postage for outgoing item.
Items must be recorded delivery or a trackable service. We are not responsible for returned items until they are signed for at our office.